Welcome to the money making train! If you are here, it means that you are among the 70% of persons looking forward to earning more cash. So, don’t feel awkward, it is perfectly normal to desire more.
Now that we are acquainted, let’s get on with the real deal; which is sharing and showing you ways you can make money legitimately and ‘fast’.
Read on and let’s hear your opinion from the comment section.
- Use Opinion Sites: these can otherwise be called survey sites. They are platforms that pay you for your opinion about salient matters, or in answering specific questions. There are more than a handful of them and you should be careful to avoid scams and fake ones. Usually, you can earn between $7 and as high as $50 per survey question and each may not take more than 40 minutes to finish. Most commonly used survey sites are swagbucks, paidviewpoint, VIP voice, Ipsos Panel (for political surveys), etc.
- Rent out your free room: Let’s not go too far with this; you can earn fast money legitimately by renting out that spare room, packing space or apartment. Rather than leaving your home space vacant, unoccupied and wasteful, you can churn money out of it by renting it out to someone else who is willing to pay for it. Now, that is some fast and legitimate money you didn’t even consider.
- Complete tasks on Field Agent: this company runs an online application that allows you to complete common tasks like taking snapshots, making enquiries or tacitly investigating products for small sums. Payment usually fall between $3 to $12 per task and tasks are often posted per location and place. The fun part about working with field agent is that you could complete tasks while shopping or taking a stroll down to the grocery store.
- Complete Gigs and Get paid: A gig is an online customizable job that is done within a short or uncertain period of time. With online platforms, you can set up gigs for buyers to purchase or pick up a gig for work. There is an endless list of sites and platforms where you can make money by completing gigs. (This is one of the most practical ways to earn money online.) You can complete gigs and deliver jobs on sites like Gigwalk, Taskrabbits, fiverr and Esty. (Note, what you can do with each gigs differ, check it out and don’t limit yourself).
- Become an affiliate marketer: affiliate marketing is filling people’s pockets day in day out. You can key into it and make some fast cash for yourself too. Affiliate marketing allows you to make money from other people’s products and from customers’ purchases. You can begin by marketing products on your social media and during group conversations. Once you are able to close sales through your link, you will get a commission. The money potentials in this business are maximized because a onetime solid advert can get you countless customers and buyers.